Who we are
Our website address is: https://limered.io.
We are the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, know that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective beginning January 1, 2018.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address or mailing address
- demographic information such as zipcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the data we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Analytics – to find out more about the geography and demographics of readers and customers of LimeRed
- Delivery of free content requested via opt-in boxes
- Internal record keeping
- Email marketing, including automated decision making via out email marketing system. This is to enable us to deliver you relevant information at the right time and to improve your experience with us. This includes tracking links clicked on in emails as part of an email funnel system. (e.g., if you click on a link about social impact Purpose, and have consented to receive marketing emails from us, you may be tagged with ‘interested in Purpose’ and may receive more emails about Purpose)
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or snail mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Most of our services do not require any form of registration. However, some services may require you to provide us with personal data (such as name or email address). If you choose not to, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site or for us to respond to your query.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you sign up for our email list, your email address is stored in a secure software program, such as Ontraport. We will never share your email address with anyone.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site (an example you might be familiar with is Google Analytics). Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When visitors leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Links to other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way. If you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We do not transfer your data internationally.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may also request that we delete it from our system at any time.